Monday, January 7, 2013

Project 52

Project 52|ONE
Monday,January 7, 2013
 
And so it begins.......
 
 
Picking my projects, picking my battles & picking up my baby girl a million times a day for a yummy smooch. 2013 has begun and is looking great so far. I am making an attempt at this pretty cool project 52 thing. I was inspired to do this by Shawna over Styleberryblog.com. I do not claim to be a great writer, just a new mom who would love nothing more than to leave my nugget a few thoughts & some stories to look back on. I am also taking on the 365 pictures on Instagram (a picture a day), crossing my fingers I accomplish this one also.
 
This week was a blast, we went to the Wizard of Oz exhibit at the children's museum with auntie Viv & her 2 beautiful nieces. We also went Strawberry picking; you loved it, but kept asking me to wipe your dirty hands "mama limpia manos". You also kept saying how yummy the strawberry's were "que rico". The first day of the year Papa & I took you to a beautiful ocean front park to play. Another fun stop for us was to Tia Sandras house to play in the backyard & touch the cow mailbox. Abello & Abuela Hildi came by to visit you.Tio also showed up & taught you how to use sidewalk chalk.
 
You have blossomed so much this week, you are obsessed with happy faces & of course all your books. The mornings begin with you chattering away & giving me your little pillow to put on my chest so you can keep sleeping. You love waking up your Abella (grandma)in the morning & asking her for "munequitos" (this is the only time you are allowed to even watch TV & its in Spanish) papa & I don't like for you to watch TV; books and play is always better. I love that when you are done drinking your milk you always bring the bottle to me in the kitchen and say "sank you mama".
 
 
You have so much to say my little nugget that you began to stutter a little this week.
Looking forward to a new week of adventures with you, de-cluttering & studying for my state exam:)
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment